Nominations are now open for the 2013 Logistics & Materials Handling Mercury Awards which is now in its eighth year of recognising and rewarding the best achievements in logistics and materials handling implementation and technology over the past 12 months.
The Logistics & Materials Handling Mercury Awards was developed in 2006 by Logistics & Materials Handling magazine to recognise and reward excellence in supply chain, logistics, and transport management solutions and operations.
Last year, the awards attracted a record number of finalists from all around Australia, with companies keen to be recognised for their achievements.
Entry is FREE. All you need to do is fill- out an entry form, which is available from our website, and send it in along with any images or supporting information you can rustle-up.
2012 winners were:
- eStore Logistics for Top Third Party Logistics Provider (3PL)
- Rhiannon Buckland from Bluescope Steel for Young Professional of the Year
- Pacific Brands for Warehousing and/or Storage Solution
- Trimble Navigation for Technology Application
- CHEP for Supply Chain Innovation
- CST Wastewater Solutions for Best Green Initiative
- Konecranes for Materials Handling Solution
- Pacific Brands Best of the Best of 2012.
All finalists join a prestigious group of leading professionals working to win in an ever-competitive global market.
Finalists will also receive two free tickets to attend the gala dinner ceremony in September, and will also have a summary their entry published in the official Finalists Issue in September 2013.
Nominate your company now to be part of the 8th annual Logistics & Materials Handling Mercury Awards and be recognised for your success!