Global rebrand for IBS – now Iptor Supply Chain Systems

International Business Systems (IBS) has announced a global rebrand and will now be known as Iptor Supply Chain Systems.  The new name reflects the company’s strategic mission to help distribution-focused organisations solve their most complex order management and fulfilment challenges in a world where exceptions are the rule.
Recent research undertaken by Iptor Supply Chain Systems claims that for many distribution businesses, about 90 percent of processes and orders are routine. The other 10 percent — the exceptions, the one-offs, the special requirements — can wreak havoc on the business if not managed properly.
Iptor Supply Chain Systems calls this the ‘90/10 rule’ and it highlights the importance of being able to rule the exception in a distribution market that is ever-changing, increasingly complex, and highly competitive.
“This is more than just a rebrand – our name signals a fresh, refined approach to how we focus our experience and expertise to better serve our existing and future customers,” says Iptor CEO Jayne Archbold.
“The idea of ruling the exception was born out of customer research,” says Archbold. “Over 1,250 distribution businesses use our products and services to manage their operations. They operate in many sectors and in 40 countries yet they consistently tell us that a key challenge is handling the 10 percent of non-standard orders and added-value services that differentiate their offering.  Without good systems support, these exceptions can disrupt established workflows and eat into operating margins.  We partner with customers to help them not just manage, but rule the exceptions.  We help them reduce complexity, improve efficiency and accuracy and we give them real time visibility across all their operations.”

Leave a Reply

©2019 All Rights Reserved. MHD Magazine is a registered trademark of Prime Creative Media.