Industrial Ethernet and EtherCAT in particular are hot topics in the global automation industry: Traditional fieldbus systems are showing their limitations today as new technologies are appearing that provide more performance and support for Internet protocols. Automation system users have to decide if, when and how to adopt these next generation networks.
Experts’ presentations from the EtherCAT Technology Group and sponsoring companies as well as time for on-site networking and discussion with the experts and the accompanying table-top exhibition provide you with a complete overview on benefits and challenges of EtherCAT for you and your application, especially in the context of Industrie 4.0 and IoT.
Who should attend?
These half-day and free of charge events are a great chance to get access to the EtherCAT technology in your market, Australia & New Zealand, as well as worldwide.
Please register online today, if you are…
- In charge of control and automation systems with machine builders and OEMs;
- Working with system integrators or design firms for machine builders or end users;
- Involved in application and controls design or product management;
- Interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation and how fieldbus selection plays an important role;
- Interested in application examples and possible migration strategies.
The agenda, further detailed information and the online registration can be found here. Participation is free of charge.