24-26 March 2020
Stamford Plaza Melbourne
The Best Practice Demand Planning Summit is the ONLY event bringing together demand and supply planners across Australia. Happening this 24-25 March 2020 at the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, this event will tackle creating a benchmark for best practice and an action plan on how to achieve it with improved forecast accuracy, more effective inventory management and a focus on delivering value to the end customer.
The summit will also bring together practical case studies from leading global companies to showcase how people, process and technology contribute to effective planning processes. With interactive round table discussions, panels and countless networking opportunities, demand planners across the country will have the opportunity to share ideas, solutions and forecast the future of their function. Featuring innovations with technology and systems, as well as insights into achieving efficiencies across the planning process, this is the one event for planners you can’t afford to miss.
Learn from 25+ industry thought leaders, including:
- Emebet Yohannes, Manager, Demand Planning – Newell Integrated Supply Chain Optimization, Newell Brands
- Eric Wilson, Director Planning, Escalade Sports and Director – Thought Leadership, Institute of Business Forecasting & Planning
- Sonia Dunne, Planning Director – Australia, Cartlon United Breweries
- Mehran Mohtadi, National Sales & Operations Planning Manager, Nexans Olex
- Manish Narayanan, Demand Planning Implementation Specialist, 7-Eleven
- Dan Knox, Director, GRA Supply Chain Consultants
For more information, tickets and registrations, visit the event website.