The Australasian Supply Chain Institute (ASCI) has announced that new dates have been secured for its ASCI2021 Conference and Awards. An exclusive 10 per cent discount is available to all MHD readers.
ASCI2021 will be held on Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th February 2021 at the William Inglis Hotel in Sydney, with the Awards to be held on the evening of Tuesday 23rd February. The theme for next year’s conference is Supply Chain Vision in the Decade for Action.
The United Nations’ “Decade for Action” calls for accelerating sustainable solutions to all the world’s biggest challenges ranging from poverty and gender to climate change, inequality and closing the finance gap. Our global supply chains are not immune to these challenges and have their own set of sensitivities to global political, economic, geographic and social climates.
In its third year as the largest gathering of supply chain managers in Australia, ASCI2021 will provide clarity around what is expected of supply chain managers and what the priorities are to act and lead a future-proof global supply chain into the new decade.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Janet Salem, Economic Affairs Officer, Circular Economy, United Nations
- Declan Briscoe, Head of Global Logistics Operations, Cochlear
- Dan Schoenfeld Vice President, ASCM Foundation
- Ellen Hudreaux, Director Customer Satisfaction and Quality, Global Supply Chain and Customer Experience, Schneider Electric
- Gordon Barrett, Global Supply Chain Manager, Nufarm
MHD readers can access 10 per cent off conference passes by entering the discount code MHD2021. For more information, visit: https://www.asci-2021.com.au/.