Warehouse Managers, Fleet Controllers and Transport Operations Managers make the list of the top skills required for 2021, according to recruiting experts Hays.
The recruiter has revealed close to 100 skills that will be in greatest demand across 27 sectors and industries in 2021.
“We’re seeing vacancy activity rise in many areas as organisations return to growth and look to protect their future,” says Nick Deligiannis, Managing Director of Hays in Australia & New Zealand.
- Logistics: Warehouse Managers, Fleet Controllers and Transport Operations Managers;
- Marketing & Digital: CRM and Loyalty Managers, Creative and Content Managers, Digital Marketing Experts and eCommerce Managers;
- Manufacturing & Operations: Production/Operations Managers, Quality Managers/Supervisors and Reliability/Continuous Improvement Engineers;
- Office Support: Office Assistants, Executive Assistants and Project Support Officers;
- Policy & Strategy: Governance, Risk & Compliance experts, Grants Managers and Policy and Project Managers;
- Procurement: Category Managers, Procurement Specialists and Contracts Managers;
- Property: Sales Agents, Investment Managers and Analysts and industrial property experts;
- Retail: Category Coordinators and Managers, Merchandise Planners and Sales Assistants;
- Resources & Mining: Mobile Plant Operators, Heavy Diesel Fitters and Mine Engineers;
- Sales: Business Development Managers, New Business Sales Representatives, Specification Salespeople and Account Managers;
- Trades & Labour: Domestic HVAC Technicians, Plasterers and Plumbers.