Advanta Software, specialist software solutions provider to the 3PL, logistics and fuel distribution market has announced the release of ATLAS eZfill™, a new fuel delivery monitoring module enhancing Advanta’s ATLAS Fuel Distribution solution.
ATLAS eZfill™ is designed to improve operational efficiencies of fuel distribution organisations by using the latest software technologies and hardware devices to keep the mobile workforce connected to the backend office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ATLAS eZfill™ automates the fuel delivery process by eliminating paperwork and reducing administration costs for fuel distributors. With ATLAS eZfill™ fuel delivery vehicles no longer need to travel back to the office and manually upload delivery information on to the IT systems.
ATLAS eZfill™ integrates with the latest in PDA and RF technology to capture the specific details of the delivery and updates the backend office database immediately via the GSM/GPRS mobile phone network.
As a result, an improvement in cash flow and reporting can be achieved as up to date information is received directly from the mobile workforce.
Developed with the intent to provide efficiency benefits to the fuel distribution industry, ATLAS eZfill™ has a wide range of features including:
- Ability to monitor and track fuel truck deliveries.
- Easy to use system with an intuitive touch screen interface and numeric keypad for simple data entry
- Barcode scanning for customer accounts to reduce data input errors by the fuel truck drivers
- Integration to the fuel truck’s meter’s and diptronic devices to ensure the accuracy of delivery
- Customer signatures are captured at the point of delivery and physical delivery dockets or invoices are included with customer signatures
- The mobile PDA devices and ATLAS eZfill™ can be updated remotely, reducing downtime costs for your business
- Ability to cater for the fuel industries complex pricing and state tax systems including different prices for different products, customers and delivery types.
- Atlas eZfill™ has the ability to generate custom reports and other detailed reports
- Atlas eZfill™ forms part of the ATLAS Fuel software suite and fully integrates with all of its components
“We are very excited with the addition of the eZfill module to our ATLAS Fuel solution suite, and we believe it will provide excellent value to our clients.” says Robert Kery, Advanta Software’s Managing Director.
“Advanta Software is now one of only a handful of suppliers who can offer a complete integrated software solution to the Australian Fuel Distribution market.”
About Advanta Software
Advanta Software is dedicated to the development, implementation & support of leading Information Technology solutions for the Logistics and 3rd Party Logistics marketplace.
By combining advanced functionally-rich software, the expertise of a team of skilled IT professionals and a proven project management and support methodology Advanta creates complete solutions that deliver value to its client organisations over many years.
Advanta’s solutions are built on the ATLAStm product suite, which is designed to manage all facets of distribution, freight management, warehouse management, contract warehousing, order processing, inventory and supply chain management, sales analysis and e-fulfilment.
ATLAStm can be operated alone or integrated to an existing ERP system.
For more information please visit www.advantasoftware.com.au