Manitou North America will introduce what it claims is the world’s largest rough-terrain telehandler at ConExpo in March.
The MHT 10160, which has a 36,000lb (16,329kg) maximum capacity and a 15,430lb (6,999kg) capacity at the maximum lift height of 31 feet 10 inches (9.7 metres), is the first heavy rough-terrain telehandler to be launched in the US market.
Powered by a 175 hp Tier 3 Mercedes turbo diesel engine, the machine has a capacity of 9,260lbs (4,200kg) at its maximum forward reach of 18 feet (5.5 metres).
It has a two-speed hydrostatic transmission.The MHT telehandler has all the standard operating features of the Maniscopic line, like three steering modes and frame levelling for a heavy duty machine capable of demanding applications.
MHT 10160 specs at a glance
- Lift capacity: 36,000lb (16,329kg)
- Lift height: 31’ 10” (9.7 metres)
- Capacity at maximum height: 15,430lb (6,999kg)
- Forward reach: 18’ (5.5 metres)
- Capacity at maximum forward reach: 9,260lb (4,200kg)
- 175 hp Tier 3 Mercedes turbo diesel engineHydrostatic transmission
- Four-wheel drive
- 10/10 degrees frame levelling