The supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA), in proud partnership with Jones Lang Lasalle, provides an opportunity to understand the current and future state of planned logistics infrastructure in WA, this Friday, 14th March 2008.
Supply Chains are the arteries of our economy.
Logistics Infrastructure planning, location and capacity are enablers to competitive advantage that must be consistent with Supply Chain imperatives.
Logistics infrastructure is receiving national priority: Federal Cabinet has formally approved the establishment of Infrastructure Australia.
Infrastructure Australia is designed to “fight inflation by boosting the economy’s productive capacity, unlocking infrastructure bottlenecks like clogged ports and congested roads”.
Infrastructure Australia has identified its first task to audit the nation’s infrastructure shortfalls and produce an Infrastructure Priority List to guide the billions of dollars of public and private investment.
Whether you operate at the strategic or operations level, your understanding of Logistics infrastructure planning, location and capacity issues in Perth and wider WA will determine your success or failure.
Don’t miss an outstanding line-up of presenters and your opportunity to hear and influence key decision makers on this core issue for us all.
The program for the forum is as follows:
- Steve MacPherson, WA State president and Deputy Chairman (SCLAA) Strategic Supply Chain and Logistics Management Update
- Zoe Wilson, Policy & Communications, Director, Australian Logistics Council National Strategy for the Transport and Logistics Industry.
- Andrew Bouhlas, WA Strategic Analyst, Jones Lang Lasalle, The Industrial Revolution
- Eric Lumsden, Director General – Department of Planning & Infrastructure
- Rocco Demaio, Associate Director, Jones Lan Lasalle, Where to from here?
- John Hackett, Business Manager (Operations) LandCorp, Industrial Land – A Key Component of Logistics Infrastructure
- Mr Nick Stanisis, Joint Managing, Director, Jones Lang LaSalle
If you would like to reserve your place at this interesting and informative industry event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where? Technology Park Function Centre, 2 Brodie Hall Drive, Bentley WA 6102
When? Friday 14th March