A two day interactive workshop in Singapore will provide delegates with the opportunity to learn about major organisational activity, task steps and individual competencies required to be world—class in procurement and supply chain management.
The program, to be held between May 22-23 will be taught using on-line competence prompts and workshopping the experience of good and bad practice from over 200 organisations.
Trainer Professor Andrew Cox is the Founding Director of Centre for Business Strategy & Procurement, at the University of Birmingham Business School.
He has more than 25 years of expertise and published over 30 books and 200 articles in business strategy, procurement and supply chain management, and is recognised as one of the leading experts in the world on the subject.
Professor Cox speaks at global events organised by the International Federation of Purchasing & Supply Management, and is a regular speaker for national professional associations like: CIPS (UK), DILF (Denmark), ISM (USA) & SILF (Sweden) & VIB (Belgium).
He has trained and worked at leading global blue chip companies & public sector organisations in the UK, US, Asia, Africa, Australasia, & the Middle East.
Participants will be introduced to The PSCM Index™ — an on-line tool for benchmarking organisational performance in creating and operating a strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management process
Those with wireless or hardwired laptop connections will be able to benchmark their organisation against a world—class ideal, and against one another
Cutting Edge Highlights
• Acquisition of best practices of procurement and supply chain management
• Identification of how your business can make profits and minimise losses through successful strategic sourcing techniques
• Understanding the essentials of category management
• Analysing the supply chain dynamics in your organization• Benchmark your organization against world-class performance
• Sharpening your competitive edge through enhanced networking opportunities
• Understanding how to undertake a world-class approach to supplier evaluation, negotiation and contract award
Who should attend?
This training is targeted at senior executives such as COOs, CFOs, CPOs, Senior VPs & Director & middle level staff responsible for common processes developments; for organisational process & systems improvements; for individual staff training & competence development; and, for knowledge management in thefunctional areas of these departments:
• Supply Chain
For more information: contact the Event Promoter Salvo