The program for the 2008 Queensland Supply Chain & Logistics Conference is now available.
The two-day conference will be held on Thursday the 31st of July and Friday the 1st of August at the Sofitel Hotel, Brisbane and registrations are now open for delegates to book their spot.
The Queensland Supply Chain & Logistics Conference is the largest event of its kind in the state each year and brings together professionals and practitioners from procurement, supply chain, logistics, packaging and manufacturing industries.
Over 400 delegates are expected to be in attendance this year, making the 2008 conference a not-to-be-missed event on the calendar.
With the theme “Moving Forward: Supply Chains of the Future” and a range of quality speakers including: Professor.
- Alan Harrison from Cranfield University in the UK,
- Dr Robyn Keast from the Australian Centre of Research,
- Mark Daniel, new CEO of Loscam, Michael Mitchell, General Manager, Perkins Domestic Logistics Services
- Jim Beveridge, General Manager — Global Supply and Logistics from Wesfarmers,
- Anthony Feneley, General Manager — Logistics and Sourcing from SCA Hygiene,
- John Hands, Director of Purchasing & Systems, Collins Food Group and
- Dominic Rego from Schenker Asia Pacific, who will be doing a joint presentation with Greg Ambler, Operations Director from Flordis Natural Medicines we encourage everyone to attend.
2008 Exhibitors and Partners already confirmed include:
- Haymans Electrical, OfficeMax,
- Logistics Recruitment,
- Syscan International,
- Konica Australia,
- Trades & Labour Hire,
- Manhattan Associates,
- Open Windows,
- Central Queensland University,
- Insight Group and
- RS Components.
The 2008 Supply Chain & Logistics Conference is organised by leading industry associations including the Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia, (SCLAA) the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP), QUT School of International Business, CIPS Australia, the Australasian Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) and the South East Queensland Procurement Network group.
The Australian Logistics Council (ALC) supports the event. For further information about exhibiting at the conference please email firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD PROGRAM / REGISTRATION