The qualification is issued by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) in the UK, EU, Australia and globally, and is the benchmark qualification in the industry.
- Self-paced, distance learning part time program
- Highly practical industry relevant electives
- Builds and applies individual skills and knowledge in context
- Improves individual performance and organisational capacity
- Training logistics staff increases efficiency, and decreases costs in fuel, repairs and insurance.
- Postgraduate level, but no prior degree required
- Also full time study and recognition of prior learning
- Frontline, middle and senior managers with functional responsibility for logistics and supply chain management activities in a range of industries.
- Military officers in logistics and supply chain roles.
- Graduates entering the logistics profession and individuals involved in contributing to logistics strategy, establishing activity plans and reviewing operation activities.