Increasing efficiency, integrating activity and establishing sustainable and scalable supply chain: 19 – 21 February 2014, Melbourne.
Aimed at bridging the domestic e-retail supply chain knowledge gap, Akolade’s Online Retail Supply Chain Forum provides practical tools and knowledge needed to ensure future profitability through the online shift into omni & multichannel retailing models.
This event breaks ground through its dedication to ‘back-end’ only e-retail operations and management, and provides understanding of how to strategically add value to your online front, increase cash flow and enhance customer relationships through effective techniques.
Key speakers include:
- Luke Condon, Shipping Manager, Ebay.com.au.
- Neven Milevoj, Logistics Manager Store and Online, Sportsgirl.
- Tony Nash, CEO, Booktopia.
- Natalie Wood, Planning Manager, Luxottica.
- Paul Greenberg, CEO, National Online Retailers Association.
- Dirk Van Lammeren, General Manager – eCommerce Program, Australia Post.
- Kirk Mathie, Merchandise Planning Manager, Deals Direct.
- John Winning, CEO, Winning Group.
- Understand how to best enable traditional retail supply chains to operate for online retail distribution.
- Increase the financial health for your company through effective inventory management practices designed specifically for online retail.
- Understand how to best establish distribution centres offshore.
- Strategically add value to customer relationships by developing customer and brand-focused logistics solutions.
Reminder: Transport and Logistics News Subscribers can receive a further 10% discount off the standard conference price! Pay only $2573.00, saving you $285.90 off registration! (Reference TandLNews or VIP Code: E FXF1)
CLICK HERE for the event brochure.
Call Akolade to register on (02) 9247 6000 or email email@example.com.