Retailers are transforming their organisations and market approaches to leverage the power of digital and satisfy the needs of the ever-changing consumer.
With a huge increase in demand for goods purchased online, supply chain and logistics operations are increasingly under pressure at the same time as organisations look to leverage them to gain a competitive advantage.
The inaugural Online Retail Logistics 2016 Conference, being held from 11 – 13 October in Sydney, has been designed specifically to help operations, supply chain, logistics and distribution managers overcome the challenges they face in delivering a seamless customer experience.
With over 25 speakers delivering keynote presentations, in-depth cast studies and taking part in interactive panel discussions, it’s your opportunity to find the solutions you need and turn your logistics operations into a competitive advantage.
Some of the key speakers include:
- Gary Wheelhouse, chief digital officer, Harvey Norman.
- Elham Jalilzadeh, head of supply chain, Optus.
- Kate Langford, general manager of multi-channel retail, Woolworths.
- Apurva Chiranewala, head of shipping strategy ANZ, Ebay.
- Peter Fouskarinis, general manager supply chain, Country Road Group.
- Jay Goodey, director, Once it.
- Phillip Haddad, chief operating officer, Booktopia.
- And many more…
Register before 8 July and save up to $800!
To book, simply click here or call +61 (0)2 9977 0565.