23 March 2020
Stamford Plaza Melbourne
The IBP Strategy Clinic is a one-day, dual streamed event aimed to help businesses find their IBP legs and optimise their IBP processes. This event will bring together case studies, leading insights and best practices for IBP implementation.
Featuring international insights from the US and New Zealand, as well as truly global IBP leaders and words of wisdom from Australia’s leading IBP organisations, this is the only event in 2020 with over 20+ IBP speakers.
Attend this event learn answers to questions such as:
- What are the costs and benefits of implementing IBP into my business?
- What are the prerequisites for success in my IBP strategy?
- What does success look like form the financier’s perspective on IBP?
- How do I reengage my organisation and excite them about IBP?
Featuring 20+ speakers from top organisations, including:
- Eric Wilson, Director Planning, Esplanade Sports and Director – Thought Leadership, Institute of Business Forecasting & Planning
- Rob Finlayson, Global IBP Manager, Fonterra Cooperative
- Keir Dixon, Finance Director ANZ & Japan, Mondelez International
- Tanya Rubbino, Centre of Excellence Manager – Supply Chain, Orora
- Rachael Button, Former Integrated Business Planning & Strategy Lead, Nufarm
For more information, tickets and registration, visit the event website.