26-27 May 2020
In an increasingly globalised economy, with disrupted and constantly changing markets, ever advancing technologies and changing ways of ways of working and making value, your supply chain is everything. Better understanding changing local and global customer demands, identifying and reaching lucrative new markets, perfecting the latest technologies and skill capabilities that give you a real edge and delivering your products and services in the most efficient, effective and customer centric manner really holds the secret to growing global competitiveness.
Supply Chain Innovation 2020 is the movement for transformational Supply Chain. Happening on the 26th to 27th May 2020 at the Mercure Sydney, this summit welcomes over 50+ speakers and 200+ attendees passionate about progress in Supply Chain.
We guarantee a solid return on investment:
- Network with Australia’s growth industries and leaders transforming their Supply Chain
- Shape the next phase of Supply Chain – absorb valuable content and learn how to cut through the competition
- Prepare your teams and company for future innovation
- Improve processes, visibility and transparency across departments
Join alumni of industry professionals, educators and thought leaders to explore innovations in technology, customer experience, sustainability and workforce management, including:
- Yelitza Guerra, Head of Supply Chain, Ricoh
- Brent Beabout, EVP, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Nordstrom
- Vanessa Spring, Manager, Innovation E2E Planning, Mondelez International
- Orson Tonkin, Head of Logistics, Booktopia
- Ruben Dario Taborda, Senior Director, Hospital and Distributor Supply Chain, Johnson & Johnson Medical
- Gil Batista, Head of Supply Chain, Marley Spoon
- Jared Athavle, Global Supply Chain Center of Excellence, GSK
For more information, tickets and registrations, visit the event website.