The eCommerce revolution, with its general shift towards eCommerce and omnichannel fulfilment has accelerated beyond expectations.
In this new normal, smart businesses are looking to invest in developing the logistics capabilities needed to handle the surge in online ordering, and cost-effectively manage consumers’ elevated expectations.
For many companies pivoting to eCommerce or omnichannel fulfilment seems too complicated and an insurmountable challenge, raising questions such as:
‘How do I sell online?’ or ‘How do I fulfil orders through to the last mile?’
One answer to quickly jumpstart eCommerce fulfilment is a warehouse-in-a warehouse.
Download Microlistics’ free eBook and discover:
- What is a warehouse-in-a-warehouse
- Ideal scenarios for a warehouse-in-a-warehouse
- Integration with existing systems
- Pick, pack, parcel
- Benefits of warehouse-in-a warehouse for your business
- Warehouse management & multi-carrier parcel management.