Elevate APAC, Körber’s inaugural conference, is set to take place virtually on 5th – 8th October. Featuring a jam-packed line-up, attendees will hear from senior supply chain executives from Catch.com.au, Chemist Warehouse, Officeworks, CBRE, CEVA Logistics, Border Express, Cotton ON, Bolloré Logistics and more. MHD readers can attend the conference for free and watch the sessions on demand until the end of the year.
Customer success stories, roundtable discussions, virtual HackGames and keynotes from leaders across the region will offer delegates a unique opportunity to connect and network with product and industry leaders in supply chain, retail and e-commerce.
Topics covered include micro-fulfilment, sustainable supply chains, voice, software, Autonomous Mobile Robotics and automation. Leaders from across the Körber APAC region will share their insights and solutions and share with delegates the latest developments and innovations in Körber’s growing product portfolio.
“The past 18 months have been challenging for retailers and logistics providers worldwide. In the APAC region we’ve seen consumers place more demands on retailers and the supply chain than ever before. We’ve worked with businesses across the region to re-imagine and redefine their supply chain and we look forward to sharing the very latest in Körber’s solutions and growing portfolio with you all,” Nishan Wijemanne, Managing Director at Körber Supply Chain APAC says.
In addition to success stories, roundtables and panel discussions, Gabby Leibovich, co-founder of Catch.com.au, EatNow, Scoopon, and author of Catch of The Decade, will feature in a virtual Happy Hour Hangout session and critically acclaimed Melbourne chef Adam D’Sylva will join delegates for a virtual cook-along session. Also watch a keynote from four-time Olympian Steven Bradbury about his journey.
As part of Elevate APAC, there will also be a specific focus on Automation in Asia. This stream will feature roundtables, case studies and panel discussions covering developments in automation solutions across the Körber portfolio in Asia.
With an esteemed speaker line-up, delegates will hear from:
- Gabby Leibovich – founder of Catch.com.au and author of Catch Of The Decade
- Jackie Robb – COO of Chemist Warehouse
- Brett Kelly – General Manager Supply Chain at Officeworks
- Glenn Keast – Group Executive, Operations and Technology at Cotton On Group
- Richard Whetton – Head of fulfilment at Catch.com.au
- Dr John Hopkins – Associate Professor at Swinburne University
- Hayley Jarick – CEO at Supply Chain Sustainability School
- Kari Banick – GM at Linfox
- Mark Finocchiaro – Managing Partner and Director at Chemist Warehouse Group
- Tom Weinmann – Head of Transformation at Officeworks
- Allan Maki – GM Solution Design & Implementation at CEVA Logistics
- Marie Varasso – Supply Chain Leader (Formerly at Officeworks and Nike)
- Nathan Narayanan – GM at Galipo Foods
- PLUS a variety of presenters from Körber Supply Chain and its partners along with technical demos and “Ask an expert” open session.
To find out more and to register for free visit Elevate APAC conference webite.
All sessions will be available on demand for the rest of the year for registered attendees.