The Australian Logistics Council (ALC) says it appointed six of its corporate members to its board on Tuesday May 24, the day before it held Forum 2022 in Sydney.
These include Amazon, Australia Post, DP World, HERE Technologies, NTi and Toll Global Express.
It adds that its board has senior representatives from across the supply chain.
It also says it will continue to focus on its efforts to deliver enhanced end-to-end supply chain safety, productivity, efficiency and sustainability to its members and the broader sector.
Here’s the full list of the ALC board members:
- Philip Davies, ALC Chair and Independent Director
- Andrew Adam, Chief Executive Officer, DP World Australia
- Eliza Anning, Chief Transformation Officer, LINX Cargo Care Group
- Daniel Antonello, General Manager Australia, and New Zealand, HERE Technologies
- Marika Calfas, Chief Executive Officer, NSW Ports
- Saul Cannon, Chief Executive Officer, Port of Melbourne
- Ingilby Dickson, Independent Director
- Paul Digney, Managing Director, Qube
- James Dixon, Divisional General Manager South, Australia Post
- Michael Edmonds, Executive General Manager, NTi
- Craig Fuller, Director of Operations, Amazon Australia
- Zed Ivankovic, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, Toll Group
- Mark Mazurek, CEO Linfox Logistics Australia / New Zealand
- Ben Newton, General Manager Strategy, Development & Partnership, Primary Connect
- Simon Ormsby, Group Executive, Interstate Network, Australian Rail Track Corporation
- Phillip Parsons, General Manager Logistics, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
- Mario Philippou, Chief Transformation Officer, Toll Global Express
- Neil Stephens, Chief Executive Officer, Port of Brisbane.
For more information on the Australian Logistics Council, click here.