Körber will showcase an immersive suite of its latest innovative products and services, including a new RaaS, OMS, and voice solutions at CeMAT Australia in Sydney, from 25-27 July.
Two of the new services that will be highlighted at the exhibition are Körber’s ‘Robotics-as-a-Service’ (RaaS) for e-fulfilment, and UCS. Also on display will be Körber’s WMS solution, which was recently recognised as a Leader in Gartner’s 2023 Magic Quadrant for WMS.
“CeMAT Australia is one of the key trade shows in our calendar, bringing together the most cutting-edge supply chain innovations under one roof, and providing a forum for industry professionals to network and share insights,” Anthony Beavis, Managing Director, ANZ from Körber Supply Chain.
“We are delighted to be showcasing some of our latest solutions across AMR, voice, mobility, and software suite including WMS and OMS at the show. Attendees will be able to experience first-hand how the Körber portfolio can help develop efficient, sustainable supply chains of the future.”
Körber notes it RaaS solution, which recently launched to APAC customers, provides simple access to a global network of robotics service partners for every business size and industry. This allows broader access for organisations to leverage AMR capabilities, reducing operational costs and time to deployment.
The company’s UCS orchestrates AMR, people-driven workflows, and classic automation to overcome warehouse siloes and boost throughput and productivity.
WMS data is leveraged to analyse inventory and resource availability and automatically allocates tasks to AMRs, people, or Material Handling Equipment.
Additionally, visitors can meet with Körber experts at the exhibition booth and experience the following range of live demos and interactions:
- Körber’s new OMS – a must-have to unify commerce and deliver seamless customer experience
- Live interaction with Locus Robotics AMRs – designed to work safely alongside workers, moving from pick face to pick face, collaborating with people who perform the actual tasks, allowing the robot to automate the movement
- Demos of the Körber One Voice platform, which recently completed Zebra Technologies’ Solution Validation Program. The platform orchestrates voice-directed workflows for all warehouse operations and attendees can use Android and Voice devices to pick show goodies as one would in their warehouse
- A Virtual Reality Warehouse Picking Experience with AMR technology – gamified for some friendly competition on the booth
- Demos of Körber’s WMS solution across 10 different picking scenarios – from pallet picking, to case picking and batch picking for multiple orders. The Körber team will be on-hand to demonstrate the software’s proactive-decision making capabilities with real-time data and insights
Visit the Körber experience at booth E29 at CeMAT Australia, The Dome, Sydney Olympic Park, from July 25-27.
For more information on Körber, click here.