The dates for LogiPharma Europe 2010 have now been confirmed – 27th-29th April 2010 at the Intercontinental Hotel, Geneva.
LogiPharma Europe 2009 saw over 230 industry experts meeting to share their challenges and discuss ground-breaking solutions. Participants attending in 2010 will hear from the key supply chain decision makers how they have overcome major obstacles.
Speakers already confirmed for LogiPharma Europe 2010:
- Philippe Francois, Vice President Supply Chain EMEA, Baxter (NEW).
- Christian Riediger, PS PH Supply Chain Management, Supply Strategy & Optimisation, Bayer Schering Pharma AG (NEW).
- Inal Kose, Pharm, FDF Warehouse Specialist, Responsible Manager, Sandoz Turkey (NEW).
- Christoph Feldmann, Director Logistics Strategy & Business Solutions Europe/AFME, Pfiser (Top 10 Pharma).
- Hillel West, Executive Director, Supply Chain Strategy, Teva (Top 10 Generics).
- Jacques Dysli, Director, Customer Service, Merck Serono.
- Birk Vanderweeen, Head, Distribution, EMEA, AstraZeneca (NEW).
- Christele Hadjadj, Director, Supply Chain, Bristol Myers Squibb (NEW).
- Michael Grogan, Vice President, Global Trade and Logistics, Actavis (NEW).
- Jean-Marc Bobée, Director, Anti-Counterfeiting Strategy, Industrial Affairs, Sanofi Aventis.
- Sébastien Mauel, Head, Global Product Security, Merck Serono SA.
- Jorn Mayntzhusen, Head of Supply Chain Planning & Costing, H. Lundbeck (NEW).
- James Hood, Senior Vice President, Global Supply Chain, Mylan (Top 10 Generics).
- Daniel Graf, Global Head of Supply Chain, Solvay.
- Oliver Glemser, Global Supply Chain Director, Ferring International Center (NEW).
- Dirk Broeckx, Secretary General, Belgian Pharmacists Association.
- Antoine Du Sartel, Director Pharma Global Markets Supply Chain Technical Operations, Merck Serono (NEW).
- Thought Leader Think Tank Only: Ann Merchant, Vice President, Supply Chain, Amgen BV (NEW) (Largest Biotech).
These presenters will provide real life examples and case studies on:
- Improving supply chain agility and visibility to reduce response time in a volatile market.
- Using lean tools to cut waste and save money.
- Identifying key logistics services you need to outsource to optimise your supply chain.
- Gaining best practices in supply chain integration to improve efficiency.
- Monitoring temperature throughout your supply chain to avoid product mishandling.
- Exploring direct distribution (DTP) models to improve customer service.
- Ensuring compliance with changing regional regulations while outsourcing logistics internationally.
- Minimising cost of distribution by improving collaboration along the supply chain.
- Ensuring a successful product launch by optimising your supply chain.
- Overcoming customs, and shipping roadblocks.
- Aligning supply chain with major functions like sales and marketing to improve forecasting accuracy.
- And many other critical supply chain issues.
Feedback from attendees in 2009:
"Thank you – the conference was very well organised and had good topics. I was also positively surprised by the great networking opportunities." Dr. Silvia Kainer, Director, SCM Processes and Projects, Global Supply Chain Management, Mylan GmbH.
"The LogiPharma conference was very valuable in providing insight about security solutions actually used in the industry and the way that changing regulations are addressed – a possibility to benchmark your own security initiatives with what is done in other companies." Sébastien Mauel, Head of Product Security, Merck Serono.
"Logipharma Europe is the best event to share improvement ideas and to get feedback from peers." Karsten Bensing, Head of Supply Chain Processes, Boehringer Ingelheim
"This is undoubtedly the most senior and important supply chain conference in my calendar, in particular for supply chain security." Hans-Walter Hoehl, SVP Supply Chain, Bayer Healthcare.
For more information on LogiPharma Europe 2010 visit www.logipharmaeurope.com.