The Civil Contractors Federation (CCF) has announced the key individuals and business leaders set to speak at its 2017 Australian Infrastructure Summit this November.
The event will be held in Canberra on 20-21 November at the QT Hotel, with presenters comprising representatives from some of Australia’s leading corporations and government bodies, including:
- Nick Cleary, Chairman, CLARA
- Marc Allen, Programme Commercial Manager, Australian Rail Track Corporations
- Sal Petroccitto, CEO, NHVR
- Andrew Brown, Sales Director ANZ, PelicanCorp
- John Murray AM, Australian Governments Security of Payments Legislation Review
- Colonel Matt Galton, Director of the North Program, Capital Facilities and Infrastructure
The event also incorporates the launch of the 2017 Australia Infrastructure Outlook Report with Adrian Hart, Senior Economist, Infrastructure and Mining, BIS Shrapnel at the CCF Infrastructure Outlook Breakfast, which includes an address from Federal Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Darren Chester.
The Summit will play host to one of Australia’s most prestigious civil construction awards night – the CCF National Earth Awards, which recognises excellence in civil construction projects throughout Australia.
For more additional program and speaker information, and to register, go to the Summit website.